Sign up Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
Kurt Becker

Avatar / Picture

Dramm Staff
Registered:
Posts: 177
Reply with quote  #1 
Often growers will question the use of BT in the standard PulsFOG. The assumption is that BT is alive and can be damaged by the heat of the standard units.

Actually, BT is a toxin derived from the bacillus thuringensis bacteria that effects different lepidoptera. This toxin is NOT heat sensitive and may be fogged in the standard PulsFOG units.


__________________
Kurt Becker
Dramm Corporation
920/645.6417
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.